Individual lesson for individuals!
Individual lesson – do you want to learn at your own pace and work on preferred topics? Do you want to master Polish fast and independently? Our individual lessons are the perfect solution! We will adjust to your needs and you’ll receive personalised attention and guidance throughout your language learning journey.
Our lessons are accessible from anywhere in the world. You will be also given bonuses to enhance your learning!
Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced speaker, individual lessons will help you achieve your language goals.
Sign up today!
- Wykłady 0
- Quizy 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language PL, EN, RU
- Students 1
- Oceny Tak
We offer classes during the day, evening, and weekends to accommodate a variety of schedules.
Classes typically run for 45 minutes, but sometimes the teacher may extend the lesson a little.
The duration of each course varies depending on the language and level. Our courses range from 5 hours to 12 months. Duration can be also understood as completing whole level. Individual lessons do not have time limit.
We use a variety of teaching methods, including communicative, task-based, and grammar-focused approaches, depending on the level and students.
Yes, there is homework assigned for each class to reinforce what was learned in class.
Yes, students receive a certificate of completion at the end of each course.
For learning it is required to have a computer/phone with camera access and we recommend having a notebook for practising handwriting while making notes.
Yes, we offer a trial lesson for new students - our first lesson is always free, so students have 65 lessons instead of 64.
Yes, self-learning materials are included in the price of the course, but complete books are not provided.
- Our courses are open for everyone!
- For distance learning you need computer/smartphone with camera, microfon in your device and notebook for notes.
- Lessons last 45 minutes (length may be adjusted to the student’s needs – price may be changed).
- To reach each level of proficiency completing 64 lessons is obligatory.
- School provide students with self-learning materials. Whole books are not provided.
- Lessons are conducted online via Google Classroom or Skype.
- Lessons may be conducted during the weekend and their price is 15% higher than standard price.
- Anyone interested in learning Polish!